Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Next Thing on my List by Jill Smolinski


Wow, there are some mixed reviews about this one. I, myself, got this book from my sister who just raved about how wonderful it was. So I thought I would give it a try and I thought it was wonderful. Unlike some of the other reviews, I think you should waste your time on this one.

Jill Smolinski takes you into the lives of 34 year old June Parker, who is just going through life, but after a car accident where her passenger, Marissa, gets killed, she decided to finish Marissa's "20 things to do before my 25th birthday".

June meets interesting people along the way, including herself. This book will have you in tears as any chick-lit book would, but Jill doesn't keep you there. This book has some very amusing high points that will have you laughing.

Give this one a try, you might be surprised, you might even find yourself writing your own list!

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment