Monday, June 27, 2011

The Here, and Now

So, here is what is happening my friends.

I will be taking the next several days (and okay, maybe weeks. I get distracted easily) to move all my posts from my old blog to the new blog. As well as pull some posts from various other sites that I post too.

In that time I expect there to be a lot of uploads all at the same time, and since I'm coming back to the blog scene under the radar after a year or more, I don't really have to worry about loyal followers timelines getting blown up. I'm going to leave my blog private until I get relatively caught up.

But that's the word for now. I haven't gone under a rock and read 100 books in a day and posted about them all. No. Just getting everything to the new blog. Which is here.

Welcome home!

Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment