Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Special Announcement!!

So I happen to love the Chloe Neill series Chicagoland Vampires. There are a total of four books (as of 9/20/11) out. First being Some Girls Bite, the second being Friday Night Bites. Third is Twice Bitten, and the fourth installment is Hard Bitten

This series has it all. Love, laughter, family, friends, enemies. It's beautifully writen. You will fall in love with the characters and be left wanting more.

Speaking of wanting more...the fifth installment Drink Deep release date is November 1, 2011. I for one will be special ordering to make sure it shows up on my door step that same day.

Give this one a chance, I know you will love it!

Go to Chloe Neill for more info.

(and I also just noticed I haven't posted reviews for any of the first four books. So...I'll get right too it first thing in the morning. I have them on goodreads and librarything. So look out for them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment